Thursday, December 29, 2016 / by Shoshana Socher
Looking to get to know us better? Here are a few blogs that I enjoy glancing at from time to time--and I'm ALWAYS open to new ideas of things to read, so feel free to make suggestions!
1. If you haven't read http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/, you're in for a treat--Mr. Money Mustache will give you a new way to think about $$ and everything that goes with it.
2. For those of us with a passion for mid-century modern, http://www.midcenturymobler.com/ is the place to turn to look, learn, and potentially purchase.
3. Looking to update your place? Look no further than http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/. Super cute ideas.
4. Lifestyle blogger Mark Manson really hits the nail on the head with his blog, found at https://markmanson.net/archive . Make sure to check out the January 8, 2015 post--the title alone says it all.
5. On the girlie side of life, I am a fan of Emily Weiss and her https://intothegloss.com/, especially in light of being a (young!) female entrepreneur.
More good reads later!