Christmas in Northeast Ohio
There are so many great Christmas events this holiday season, both in and out of Cleveland. Here’s some family activity ideas, brought to you by The Socher Team:
1) If you are in the mood to GIVE, then the All City Candy Store
wants your help. Purchases there help build Santa Sacks, which are fun bags with candy and gifts that All City Candy delivers to young patients at UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital.
Where: All City Candy - 746 Richmond Rd., Richmond Heights, OH
When: Now - December 24th. Store hours: 10am -7pm Mon.-Sat., 12pm -5pm Sun.
2) If you are in the mood to BUILD, you can have a unique experience at the Lake Farmpark Toy Workshop
in Kirtland. For only $2, children ages 2-11 can build their own wooden toy with Santa’s elves at Farmpark, using real tools in a safe, exciting environment.
Where: Farmpark - 8800 Euclid Chardon Road (Rt. 6), Kirtland, OH
When: December 27th - December 31st, 10am - 3pm.
3) If you are in the mood to go Sightseeing, there are many wonderful Christmas light displays throughout Northeast Ohio to visit with the whole family.
There is the truly majestic General Electric Light Display , shown annually at Nela Park. The light display includes creations that honor Cleveland Metroparks, the Rock ‘n Roll Hall of Fame, and the Cleveland Museum Z light display at Nela Park, with over half a million LED lights.
Where: Nela Park - 1975 Noble Rd, East Cleveland, OH
When: Now - January 4th, all hours.
4) There is also the SyncLights Holiday Display, an amazing high-tech Christmas lights show in Macedonia. The SyncLights show is programmed by complex timer software to blink and buzz to the sounds of a Christmas music playlist, featuring Mariah Carey and others.
Where: 1018 Shoshone Trail, Macedonia, OH
When: Now - January 1st, 5pm - 10pm.
5) Closer in to town, you can find The Miracle Off 54th Street, which is:
2,000 Led lights, 53 Candy Canes, 52″ star on the chimney, 48″ wreath.
When: Nightly from 5:30pm-11pm
Where: 6313 Farnsworth Dr Parma OH 44129